Support → Support
In general, Open XDMoD has one or two major releases each year, and each major version will receive support for one year from the time of initial release. This includes security fixes and other critical updates in addition to limited access to our support team.
|End of Support
|September 03, 2023
|September 03, 2024*
* Note: CentOS 7 will officially reach end of life on June 30, 2024, and as such so will our official support for el7 XDMoD.
Supported Operating Systems
Rocky 8 and CentOS 7 are the officially supported operating systems for Open XDMoD. If you are using a different operating system and encounter an issue, please install Open XDMoD on either of these operating systems and reproduce the issue in that environment before requesting support.
Before contacting us please see the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
buffalo.edu for support. Please include the following in your support request. Failure to include this information may delay support.
- Open XDMoD version number
- Operating system and version where Open XDMoD is installed
- The output of
- PHP and MySQL version (e.g, the output from
mysql --version, and the SQL command
SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "%version%";)
- The output of
- Any messages in the XDMoD exceptions log
- A description of the problem you are experiencing
- Detailed steps to reproduce the problem
If the problem is observed when trying to access the web portal then please also include any
messages in the web server error log
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest Open XDMoD release.